1. All offers, purchase agreements, deliveries and services related to orders placed by our customers through our online shop at www.mamamu.at/shop are subject to these general terms and conditions.
2. The company Magdalena Maria Muszynska (further called as MaMaMu), Lange Gasse 48/10 1080 Wien, Austria operates an online-shop at the internet-address www.mamamu.at
3. MaMaMu is the sole owner of all information collected on this site. This information will not be shared with, sold or rented to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
4. The goods offered on www.mamamu.at are presented at the website as digital photographs of existing products. Slight differences between photographs and reality do not establish a defect of the ordered goods.
Order Acceptance, Order Rejection and Order Cancellation
1. By transmitting your order via our website to us you make a binding offer to enter into the contract. Transmitting your orders means that you have finalized the order by entering all requested information during the order process and sent the order form to us by clicking the “confirm order” button. The contract is entered only once we accept offer, or at latest when we send the product.
2. MaMaMu reserves the right to decline your order at any time up until the moment we charge your purchase.
3. If you wish to cancel your MaMaMu purchases, you must contact us by e-mail within 24 hours of first placing your order stating your order reference number. We will then advise you whether production has already commenced or if the goods have already been dispatched. If so, we will be unable to cancel your order and the goods will be charged to you and sent to the requested address. Providing we receive your notification before production has commenced or any item has been dispatched, we will cancel your order and your payment will be returned.
Prices and payment
1. All prices shown are in Euro.
2.Our prices include statutory Austrian VAT, but do not include shipping costs. Customers are responsible for paying any applicable duties or other charges.
3. We only accept those payment methods displayed to customers as they place their order.
4. The purchase price is payable immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
Goods shipment and shipping costs
1. Any deadlines and dates we provide for the shipment of goods are approximate. Delivery is by regular post or parcel service and delivery times are beyond our influence from the moment we hand-over the merchandise. We therefore cannot guarantee exact times. We inform the purchaser when the merchandise leaves our premises. Cost for faster delivery depends on weight and destination. MaMaMu will quote prices upon request via email.
2. The delivery costs within Austria are €5.00 per order
Deliveries to other countries are charged a flat rate per order as follows:
o €14.00: other European Union countries
o €15.00: European but non-EU countries
o €25.00: non-European countries
3. MaMaMu explicitely points out that in case of delivery to a Non-EU-Country you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. MaMaMu has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Those charges must be borne by the recipient. We recommend to contact your local customs office before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
4. MaMaMu will not pay for the return of parcels that have been refused delivery for whatever reason. Arrangements must be made immediately on placing an order for goods to be accepted at the delivery address by yourself/the recipient or by their appointed agent.
5. We are entitled to make partial deliveries of products in one order if they are separately usable and are responsible for any additional shipping costs incurred.
Return of goods
1. You may return merchandise within 14 days of receipt provided that the goods are sent to us by registered mail to our address below. The 14 days term starts on the day after you have received the goods.
2. All returns have to be communicated to us within the above mentioned time limits. To do so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the concerned order-and item-number as well as the reason for the desired return in order to receive return authorisation number. Only returns with a valid return authorization number will be accepted for refund. Please note that shipping fees will not be refunded.
3. You are responsible to pay the shipping costs of the returning the goods.
4. Only non-faulty goods which are in their original condition with all tags attached and in their original packaging will be accepted.
5. We are unable to accept items which have been worn, altered or washed.
6. Please send all returns to: Magdalena Muszynska, Lange Gasse 48/10, 1080 Wien, Austria.
7. We strongly advise all customers to carefully check goods immediately upon receipt before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
8. If the merchandise has lost value upon being returned to us, we can ask for a reimbursement for the lost value. The customer is liable only for falls in value that are consequences of a use of the product that exceed a normal testing of the quality and the functioning of the product. “Normal testing of the quality and the functioning of the product” means the testing and trying out of a product as it is customary in a shop. To avoid having to reimburse us for a fall in value, the merchandise should not be treated like the customer’s own property, and any activities that can diminish the value of the product should be avoided. Any obligations for payments have to be fulfilled within 30 days. For the customer, this period starts with the cancellation of an order or the return of the product; for us, this period starts after receiving the product.
9. Before being sent to you our goods undergo an accurate quality control check. Please inform our customer service team within 3 days of receipt in the unlikely accident of dispatching a faulty item by emailing to email@example.com
10. For all international returns, please ensure that you clearly declare the goods as ‘unwanted returns’ on all paper work for customs. If you fail to do so, we will be charged import duty which will need to pass on to you when refunding your items.
11. When all requirements have been met and the returned product reaches us, we will notify you and refund the cost of the returned products to your credit card or paypal account. Please note that the time frame for such refunds is not under our influence but depends on the payment method used for the order.
Reservation of Proprietary Rights
The merchandise legally belongs to MaMaMu as long as the whole purchase price has not yet been paid.
Legal warranty regulations apply
Applicable Law and Disputes
By visiting our site (www.meshit.at or associated sites (linked sites)) you agree that the laws of the federal republic of Austria, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and MaMaMu or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to our sites or to products you purchase from us shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Wien / Austria, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any country or state of the world, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing in Austria. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement.
Vienna, June 28, 2018