1. You may return merchandise within 14 days of receipt provided that the goods are sent to us by registered mail to our address below. The 14 days term starts on the day after you have received the goods.
2. All returns have to be communicated to us within the above mentioned time limits. To do so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the concerned order-and item-number as well as the reason for the desired return in order to receive return authorisation number. Only returns with a valid return authorization number will be accepted for refund. Please note that shipping fees will not be refunded.
3. You are responsible to pay the shipping costs of the returning the goods.
4. Only non-faulty goods which are in their original condition with all tags attached and in their original packaging will be accepted.
5. We are unable to accept items which have been worn, altered or washed.
6. Please send all returns to: Magdalena Muszynska, Lange Gasse 48/10, 1080 Wien, Austria.
7. We strongly advise all customers to carefully check goods immediately upon receipt before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
8. If the merchandise has lost value upon being returned to us, we can ask for a reimbursement for the lost value. The customer is liable only for falls in value that are consequences of a use of the product that exceed a normal testing of the quality and the functioning of the product. “Normal testing of the quality and the functioning of the product” means the testing and trying out of a product as it is customary in a shop. To avoid having to reimburse us for a fall in value, the merchandise should not be treated like the customer’s own property, and any activities that can diminish the value of the product should be avoided. Any obligations for payments have to be fulfilled within 30 days. For the customer, this period starts with the cancellation of an order or the return of the product; for us, this period starts after receiving the product.
9. Before being sent to you our goods undergo an accurate quality control check. Please inform our customer service team within 3 days of receipt in the unlikely accident of dispatching a faulty item by emailing to email@example.com
10. For all international returns, please ensure that you clearly declare the goods as ‘unwanted returns’ on all paper work for customs. If you fail to do so, we will be charged import duty which will need to pass on to you when refunding your items.
11. When all requirements have been met and the returned product reaches us, we will notify you and refund the cost of the returned products to your credit card or paypal account. Please note that the time frame for such refunds is not under our influence but depends on the payment method used for the order.